Vorago Vorago

Amazing, simply amazing

What else is there to say?

Racing Revolution Racing Revolution

Revolution in mediocrity.

This is not something that should be on newgrounds. The game seems unfinished to begin with. The cars look awful, the track looks like something poorly drawn in MS paint, and theirs nothing stopping you from looping around to finish the laps in seven seconds. Its unfinished, it looks awful, and aside from the annoying music in the background, it has no sound effects.

Jump ! Jump !

Could be good

A uniform set of levels would be nice. The game has random terrain generation, meaning sometime platforms and powerups are put in places you can't reach.

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Addicting

It was great fun, although some times I couldnt seem to jump fast enough to keep up with the constant barrage of saws.

Clickage Clickage

Stupid

There are alot of better things someone can do with his or her time than this game, and with so many games on newgrounds, clicking on a box just doesn't do anything for me.

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Mixed opinion

While it was a unique game, one of the main aspecs of the game was music. The music was poor quality. The first level wasn't really anything but mashing up and holding down right. The second level kept me on my toes for a while but then i found some "sweet spots" where i could stand and not be threatened by anything falling on me for most of the level.

With some work this game could be utterly awesome.