Vaccine Vaccine

Pretty good

It's a good song, but you REALLY gotta learn how to use a limiter or something like Maximus.

Hello Sirh Hello Sirh

Good start!

Keep working on it. :)

~Moda~ Monolithic RMX ~Moda~ Monolithic RMX

You changed so little.

You can't add a few effects and try to pass off someone elses song as your own. Besides, you never once credited Scott Fisher, the guy who really made the song.

=Illusion Takeover= =Illusion Takeover=

So friggin catchy...

I hear this song once and it's stuck in my head for the rest of the week, and its not in the bad way that I mean that. ;)

I could also imagine this song as a good background song for time lapse videos. I dunno why, it just seems that way to me.

Ugilitiozavrus responds:

Well......I don't exactly know what videos are you talking about, but thanks for the 10 anyway.

Elektronik Sex Elektronik Sex

A good laugh

It's an ok song I suppose, the whole robots like to have sex thing is just hilarious to me though, and thats whats bring up my rating.

][ Time ][ {Club Mix} ][ Time ][ {Club Mix}

close...

I'd say it sounds pretty good. My complaints would be that its slow in places and I heard some static too (and I can't stand that stuff quite frankly). Aside from that, its a great song. I'd say touch it up more and you got something really epic.

mybrobilo responds:

static? ah whatever

and dawn settles in and dawn settles in

I hear static

Way to much static for me to ignore. It really picked up after 2:00 like the others have said.

Wavy S Wavy S

Keep working on it.

It was mediocre at best. It hurt my ears, that sound you used for most of the song.

Kingdom Moss Kingdom Moss

That's nasty

I think this song just made my ears bleed.

pygmyguru responds:

glad to be of service, straight boy

Stupid T/T/I Stupid T/T/I

Annoying

This isn't trance... this just the same annoying patterns repeating themselves over and over.

st91 responds:

and uh...*cough* you have a better perspective on what trance is?